CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

My inspiration..

Dear mum and dad..
what can i say?
you've been with me..
all along the way..
when i was in troubles,
you've been there for me..
when i was sick,
both of you've been there for me..
when i was dropped,
you've come to me and stayed with me..
you gave a world of strength..
oh my dearest parents..
can i ever say just how much it meant?
yours sweet and selfless spirit..
that deals with those come-what-mays..
i tell you now..quite honestly..
you've brightened all my days..
dads worked so hard to earn the funds..
to keep us living well..
and mums the word that says it all..
so much that i could tell..
like how she gives so much to us..
my thanks for her im prayin..
she does it all and never stops..
all work and no play is her sayin..
my dear mum and dad..
every second i learned how to be a good person as good as you..
yours guiding always with me..
you put me strong on top of this world..
sweet family means everything..
in the world to me..
i've learned from your example and folks..
im prayin to Allah..
loves my parents just how their was loved me when i was kid..
so...
thanks again to mum and dad..
i moved ahead just because of your strength...
to a future with hope...
i love both of you..
until the end of my life..
thank you from the begining till the end for..
my dearest parents..
ustaz numan sungkit and inah attau...

0 comments: