CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

TRY NOT TO CRY...

At the first time i goes to oversea. nobody knows my feeling when i must leave my family. i know that i can't lose for this oppurtunity to improve my lifes. everybody says that only education can change our life better more. my parents and family gives all the support. with that hopes..i decide to go. so, when i has make my decision thats mean i will be there for such a long time. im goin to Egypt!! maybe its nothing.. but for me its too far! my family sent me to airport..it is a very hard time to me..

during at egypt..

i do everything on time, never put things off, because:

the clock of life is wound but once, and no one has the power, to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour..i do today that urgent task..i do it with a will..i wait not for tomorrow..my hands may then be still..i work hard for my jobs on my study..my dad always give the strength every time on sms. i never seen that my dad will stopped his encourages..in the middle of my study..i was fall sick during the cold winter. i really has a bad feelin. it was so painful on my body.. two weeks before my first exam i become so weak and thiny. i lose 9kg on three weeks. all my family gives their supports and soul..in every second when i received the sms from my family..i was so sad..my tears cannot be controlled. syukur alhamdulillah to Allah for giving me such a wonderful family that i ever had.my dad said..dont cry! dont give up! you can do it! with all the words i push all my strength..energy..to get the best site to be a strong women. i must faced all this pain..i must! i dont want to give up in that easy way..every second..every minutes..every hour..i moved through all the pain...i get my books and study in whatever condition.. i must do it..i pray for my strength and succes.. alhamdulillah..with my family spirit..i past my first exam...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Emm u should to cry for this?hehehehe owh i think no need for that,big gurl never cry lg ma hahahahahahaha!


p/s:Gurau jak ba :P